Kettering Golf Club

After arriving in Kettering from Scotland in 1889, Dr John Allison discovered that no golf course existed for him to play his beloved game. So, in 1891, he formed Kettering Golf Club and built a 9 hole course designed by Tom Morris of St Andrews. Shortly afterwards this was extended to the full 18 hole course we have today.

For more information please visit the Kettering Golf Club website.

Contact